Monday, October 17, 2011

I did it again.

Confessional:

  • Every Friday is Shangri La night because they sell $2 Lone Star bottles until 9 and a divine philly cheese trailer is next door. Enter: FAT GIRL. I had about a dozen said Lone Stars and ate a whole philly. 
  • I didn't log my calories for Friday because I am almost certain I went over my allotted amount.
  • We had an event on Saturday, but I am so lazy and hate waking up at the ass crack of dawn, so I didn't shower...just brushed my grill and threw on my clothes. It's not that bad since I took a bath the night after stuffing myself with booze and sandwiches.
  • I people watched all day Saturday and pretty much wondered WTF the whole entire time.
  • I am secretly thinking about acting really sick on Friday, so I don't have to do an event this weekend. But, that will never work...
  • I forgot today was boss's day, so I had to go buy wine at 9am. I am sure these peeps thought I was an alchy...to that I say: I AM!
  • I bought myself a huge jar of sour pickles at the store yesterday. I ate one today and I got asked twice if I was with baby. What. a. joke.
  • I think I am going to chop my hair. I hate it.
  • I haven't bought new make up in over a year. Disgust.
  • I need new boots, but my calves are too big to fit in any really cute ones.
  • Last, but definitely not least- I BACKED INTO A CAR IN MY WEEK OLD SILVER BEAUTY. I almost puked. 2nd time to do this, but last time it was a pole.
Karma is a you-know-what!

No comments: