Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Whatever happened?

I love HGTV and E gets so annoyed that I want to watch House Hunters at 10:00 at night. We are semi-DIY'ers and more so in the past because we don't have much time for house remodeling and decorating with a bizness. Anyhoo, E and I were talking last night and I wondered whatever happened to Trading Spaces on TLC? That was the original DIY show and I think perhaps it is no longer on the tele...kind of makes me sad even though I haven't watched in upteen years. Paige was so presh, remember? I am old.
Apparently, Paige likes to be a little riskay. You wouldn't think with this innocent face...

I really want to re-do our hall bathroom and master bathroom. I would die for these bathroom & tubs...seriously. I would eat, booze and sleep in these bad-boys:

Source: uniquestructure.com via Julie on Pinterest

Source: hgtv.com via Julie on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via Julie on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via Julie on Pinterest
Source: hgtv.com via Julie on Pinterest

2 comments:

Fash Boulevard said...

omg that second bathroom is perfection. all the white is so relaxing. super glad i found your blog. i'm following. I'd love if you'd check out my celebrity fashion and style blog and see if your interested in following too. Thanks love. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your jantoinette.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com