Thursday, September 8, 2011

September Vow

I typcially am a person that is constantly worrying about MONEY. I hate it. I loathe it. I try to change it, but I fail every single month. We have enough money to pay our mortgage and all our bills, we eat nice dinners, we have a great quality of life SO WTH is my problem? I am not quite sure. I don't know if it's because I want more, but I don't really want more or if I am worried to just worry. I have a legit job, Eric has a business and if we EVER end up in dire straights we both have families that would support us through a rough patch, so again WTH is my problem? Some people are using September as the month not to spend, but by golly I am going to use September to loosen up and not worry. I am vowing to not worry about our finances the rest of the month. I won't complain if E plays golf, if I want something I will not feel guilty and if I want to spend $3 on a freakin' Pumpkin-Spice Latte-No-fat-with-one-pump I am going to drive my happy-ass to the nearest Starbucks and buy it. 

E's Heaven.

My heaven.

Our Heaven.


No comments: