Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 6: Gift Wishes

This year I am all about home goods! We are in the process of redecorating, painting, redoing our kitchen, cleaning carpets, getting rid of junk and organizing. It's been a really hectic time because E and I want different things and have different ideas, but all in all it's been fun the past few weeks. My mom as a great eye for decorating, so that helped Thanksgiving week. :) Here are a few things I have asked for from our family members:
Dish Towels
Goblet style red wine glasses (we are down to our last Waterford wine glass, tear)
Spatulas
Bath towels
Coffee Mugs
Photo frames (i am adding a photo wall and have 40 photos...yea, i need frames)
Bath robe
Home Goods gift card
4 Plates to hang in my crate
Real Simple & Southern Living magazine subscriptions
New faucet
Travertine floors
Granite counter tops
New couch
A chocolate brown ottoman slipcover
That's the start of the list...I am sure it will grow in the next few days. We are trying to spend less this year since we have so many gifts to buy, so we are hoping our families do the same.

No comments: