Monday, September 29, 2008

Weekend Fun

For Eric's 30th birthday gift, I gave him a golf weekend getaway in San Antonio at the Westin La Cantera. I wanted to give him something special that he would remember forever...I definitely did just that. He was shocked when I gave him his gift AND super excited because he was going to have a weekend full of golf. We had a magical weekend. We ate, shopped, golf'd, relaxed, swam...all things relaxing. The golf was fantabulous...they were setting up one of the courses for a PGA tournament. Some of the holes had grand stands behind the greens as well as grand stands at the tips (PGA tee box). Eric loved every minute of being a "PRO" for a round of golf. It was hysterical! The hotel was super duper nice and had amazing food and pools. =)

I love how much fun Eric and I can have together, just the 2 of us. I see many married couples that have children because they are missing something within their marriage, or couples that constantly have to be with other people because they are unable to entertain themselves with eachother. Eric and I don't have any of these issues and I am so thankful for that. We have such a strong marriage based on eachother and no one else. We love being with just the 2 of us...laughing, dancing, listening, drinking & loving.


1 comment:

kristinkfitness said...

Sounds like so much fun!! I'm glad yall had such a great weekend!!