Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I...

I AM … striving to be the best wife.

I WANT…to live on the East Coast or the Caribbean.

I HAVE … the most loyal & giving parents.

I KEEP … most things to myself.

I WISH I COULD … find a new career or win the lottery, lol.

I HATE … liars.

I FEAR … losing someone I hold dear to my heart.

I HEAR … too many male voices.

I DON’T THINK …. that either President nominee is that great.

I REGRET … nothing.

I LOVE … Eric with all my heart.

I AM NOT … giving up.

I DANCE … when I feel crazy.

I SING … horribly.

I NEVER … tell someone I am going to do something and let them down.

I RARELY … see my brother.

I CRY WHEN I WATCH … the Biggest Loser!.

I AM NOT ALWAYS … perfect.

I HATE THAT … Austin has horrible traffic.

I’M CONFUSED ABOUT … my future.

I NEED … a long vacation.

I SHOULD … volunteer more.

No comments: