Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NYC Recap.

My mom and I had the best trip to the Big Apple. We ate, drank and shopped way too much. We went sight-seeing, walked a long ways, laughed, chatted, people watched, drank Starbucks, rode in taxis and saw a couple of shows. It was such a memorable trip I will remember the rest of my life.
(Picture over load)
 Radio City Music Hall- Beautifully decorated!
 Spagetti and Meatballs at Carmine's. The best meal of the whole trip!
 View of the city from Battery Park. Spectacular weather!
 Hey there lil fellow. 
 My favorite pic of the Statue.
 NYC from Statue of Liberty Island.
 The building in the center is the new World Trade Center. 
 Original baskets brought from immigrants to Ellis Island. 
Original bench the immigrants sat and waited on for their number to be called. Unreal.
 People actually buy these hats...hideous. And no, we didn't purchase this. Just laughed.
Occupy Wall Street movement. This guy was scary looking.
 It wouldn't be a successful trip without cannolis. I die. 
 I would shop here everyday.
McSorley's. The oldest Irish Pub in NYC. You ask for a light ale and they give you two beers. Fantastic!
 9\11 Memorial. My Dad's good friend transported these trees. Serene, for sure.
 The 1 acre pools at the Memorial.
 NYP and my Mom. Presh.
 OMG. Lombardi's pizza =  Heaven.
 Fashion in NYC. Don't think my Mom didn't buy those mink boot covers! ha.
Brunch at the Plaza.
 Inside Macy's. Believe that we shopped our hearts out.
 The Macy's window. I will have to upload the video. These Christmas windows were absolutely fabulous!
 Tiffany's window. Pictures definitely don't do it justice.
My mom and I. 

This trip was an absolute dream come true!

2 comments:

Tasia |Ruffles and Sequins| said...

That pasta + meatballs just made me drool a little *embarassed* Glad you had a great time :)

Tasia
http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I've never made it to New York - that looks like such a great time! The food alone!! Geez.

I found your blog through Ms. Shasta - and I love that you like to travel. I just got back from 6 months in Germany and I'm already itching to head somewhere else.

I'm giving away a hot pink leather passport cover if you have any international plans coming up.

xoxo
Michelle

www.hotpinkcombatboots.com