Thursday, March 3, 2011

Book Club-s.

I have joined TWO book clubs. 
I mean, how am I going to read TWO books in one month?
If I get preggers, I am sure there are quite a few books I will want to read, so how will I fit those in?
One book club = An excuse to drink.
The other book club = A group of young professionals that will sit in a circle in literally chat about the book.
The two books we are reading are:
 
I am going to love the two different groups and these two books are supposed to be amazzzzing, but I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around all that reading; Especially because I fall asleep reading. Pathetic, ladies...just pathetic.

2 comments:

kristinkfitness said...

LOVE book clubs! =) You'll have to blog about how you like each book! Never heard of The Art of Racing in the Rain but I LOVED Water for Elephants!! =)

Cara said...

I've read both of those books and they're great! You should let me know what your next books are before you buy them, because chances are I have them and could send them to you! :)