Monday, March 7, 2011

abc's of me.

Happy Monday. I am not thrilled it's Monday because I am tired, but alas I am at work. Here's something fun for a Monday blog.

A-Age: 29. Wow, 30 is right around the corner. 

B-Bed size: King. 

C-Chore you hate: Folding the laundry. Emptying the dishwasher.

D-Dogs: Our Marley-man.

E-Essential start to your day: Hitting the snooze button a few times. Cuddle with E. Shower and Coffee.

F-Favorite Color: Black or Pink. 

G-Gold or Silver: I love me some Gold, but I love two-toned jewels as well.
H-Height: 5' 7.
I-Instruments you play: Ha, that's a joke!
J-Job title: Keepin' up with Operations!

K-Kids: Would love a bebe!
L-Live: BEST city in Texas, Austin.

M-My mom's name: Jacque.
N-Nickname: Julez. Baby.

O-Overnight hospital stay: Gallbladder surgery.

P-Pet Peeve: My list is too long, but #1 is the action of "Keeping up with the Joneses." Staying in the turn lane when you aren't turning and you are the first car at the light. Drives me bonkers!

Q-Quote from a movie: I don't really watch movies...it's sad, but they make me sleep!

R-Right/Lefty: Righty.

S-Sibling: Older brother, Travis.
T-Time you wake up: Between 6:30 and 7:00.

U-Underwear: Any type as long as they are cute!

V-Veggies you dislike: I love veggies! Asparagus is my favorite. Cucumbers are up there too.
W-What makes you run late: E.

X-Xrays you've had: Broken bones, messed up knee, teeth, gallbladder.

Y-Yummy food you make: Italian food. Cupcakes. Salads.
Z-Zoo animal: Polar bears or Penguins.

Have a fabulous day! I am going to suck down more coffee.








1 comment:

Jayne Wittschen said...

I can't believe it's been as long as it has since I was making trips to Austin every wknd. It is crazy how fast the last few yrs have gone by!! Good times though in Austin... way too many memories

btw... I might steal this... cute!