Wednesday, February 9, 2011

what im loving wednesday.

Happy Wednesday, y'all! I am linking up with Jamie today for this cute lil' post.

Here's what I am loving today!

I'm loving our new & improved kitchen...

I'm loving that we own a Rita's and I am able to get any of these delectable treats fo' free...
I'm loving that THE University of Texas is having a fabulous basketball season (Ya know, since our football season was so fabulous, *insert eye rolling and giggling*).


I'm loving that Marley will no longer have to go to the eye vet at a whopping $75 per visit and we will no longer have to buy meds...yea, he only has one eye in which he only sees objects magnified, oh well...he's our pirate.


I'm loving this special, handsome, noble man and am loving that I have a surprise for him for Lover's day...

2 comments:

*Kelly* said...

What a cute little Marley! Vet bills are brutal. Rita's looks tasty. I have never heard of it. So lucky to own one!

kristinkfitness said...

Such a cute post! Your kitchen looks amazing!!