Monday, October 29, 2012

Ah-choo.

I have sneezed a million times today. I am loving the colder weather, but goodness my allergies are killing me.
Life has been super busy the past few months  weeks. It's been a whirlwind since September and I am so grateful for it, but thankful it's over.
Rita's is slowing down and we do not have any scheduled events until the Spring. Let me just say...that's amazing. It will allow E to look for jobs and he can relax with me and the pup on the weekends. 
The last event we participated in was the Livestrong Challenge. It's a bike ride with 18 mile, 65 mile or 100 mile ride. They had 4,300 riders ALL in support of this amazeballs organization. E and I are HUGE, LIKE DOUBLY HUGE Lance Armstrong supporters therefore we support this cancer research foundation. It was definitely a humbling weekend being surrounded by people that have been through so much words cannot describe it. 
In between events, football and celebrating with booze is on the top of our list! 

On Friday night, the girls had our monthly alcohol spirits club. This month was Halloween Martini themed and let me tell you...these were all delish.
(From left to right: Pineapple upside down cake, Pecan Pie, Pumpkin Pie, Candy Corn, Vampire Cherry)
E and I had THE BEST weekend! Like I wish I was sitting on the couch with a fire, snuggled up with coffee and my boys. I literally melt to pieces thinking about wonderful times spent together. It's always so refreshing and recharging to relax for a whole weekend. 

(Officially on the vacation countdown.)

1 comment:

stephanie said...

oh my lord all those cocktails look AMAZING!!