Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Post Christmas.

Christmas has come and gone which really makes me sad. It's kind of like your wedding day because you anticipate the traveling, family time, good food, booze and gifts. It comes and then leaves so quickly only to come another year (unlike a wedding). We had a fabulous Christmas this year and of course ate too much and drank too much. What's a girl to do? Say no to homemade egg nog? I don't think so. 
We received so many great gifts, but my favorite is this fancy little number! I was shocked to see that my Pops knew that Tory Burch is a perfect bag.
She's a beauty. 
E's favorite has to be his Luchese burnt orange boots or his new gas\smoker grill. They are both pretty fabulous.
Someone gifted these to E. They are u-g-l-y.
AND- he will never wear them.
In reflecting on the arrival of a new year and my sadness of E being in Las Vegas this week, I was looking at pictures from our island getaway to cheer me up. It didn't really work. ;)



I don't have anyone to nag. Sad.

Happy New Year!

No comments: