Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Photo tag

My sweet friend, Melissa, whom I have known since elementary Photo tagged me. The tag goes like this: Go to your 4th folder where you store your photos. Select your 4th picture (no cheating)! Post the picture with an explanation. Tag 4 people to do the same!!

So here it goes...

Well, this is not a very fun picture, but I followed the rules. This was Marley's first Halloween as our son pet. We dressed him up as an elephant...and we must say...he was and is the cutest elephant we have ever seen!

I tag:

1. Mary. I work with Mary's husband and I just adore their 3 children, their loving marriage, and the ultimate faith they have in the Lord.

2. Lindsey. Sweet Linds, I have known since high school. We used to talk about boys, go to Katy football games, & cry over our first loves. She is all grown-up now with 2 precious angels and is on a new journey...moving to Idaho!

3. Desiree. Dez..again friend since Jr. High. Our moms used to take turns taking us to high school and picking us up from swim practice. We used to sit under the walk way after swim practicea and ate Doritos and Skittles (weren't those the days!). She is expecting her first little angel in May, yay!

4. Jayne. Jayne dated a good friend of ours when he lived in Austin. The 4 of us had road trips galore to Dallas, Houston, and New Orleans. They were the best of times and some of the worst of times. I will always remember Jayne by "It's a whole chicken." LOL. She is now married (to a different man other than our friend) and has the cutest little boy! Jayne loves taking pictures, so I cannot wait to see the pic she HAS to choose for this tag.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes m'am I have a crock pot and I love it! Whatcha got for me?!?!?! :)

kristinkfitness said...

haha, that's so cute!! You're right, cutest little elephant ever!