Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A day late, Tuesday 10.

So, Here are 10 things I just love...
Tuesday 10

10. My bosses. I have worked at Ultra for 3 years and I must say the only reason is because of my bosses. I have about a 45 minute- 1 hour commute in the morning and then again in the afternoon. The commute is nothing but BRUTAL!!! I have the utmost loyalty to my bosses and they have the same for me in return. I am able to laugh, cry, yell, and just talk to them whenever. They have the best open door policy and I just adore them and the work they achieve!
9. Facebook and Myspace. I truly believe it's an addiction. I am constantly getting on and off...worried I am going to miss an update or a picture a friend has posted. It's insane! I was late in joining both these worlds and sometimes I wish I hadn't joined. I am thankful for the sites because I have gotten back in touch with many people I hadn't talked to since High School or college. Off to logon...
8. Bath Junkie. I heart Bath Junkie!!! I first found this place because a chick that worked next to me always smelt sooo good...I asked her what kind of lotion she had at her desk and the rest is history. I think I could possibly spend hundreds of dollars in this store! Any gift giving Holiday, I ask for Bath Junkie...again, it's an addiction. And, Bath Junkie got my brother in law a super cute date...see it's worth it.
7. Curly Girl. I have struggled with my hair type since I was in 3rd grade. I always wished I had board straight hair that I could let air dry. I have never had that type of hair. If I let my hair air dry, I wouldn't come out of the house. Drum roll....I have now accepted my curly hair. I rarely blow dry it out...I just diffuse it and go on with my day. The reason I love my hair is because of this...
And this...
It's truly amazing! My hairdresser (The best in the world) hooked me up with a CURLY CUT and said...this is it...this means you are now a curly girl. I will never go back!
6. Eucerin. I have had roscea my whole life, which means, I constantly get people saying such things as "Wow, do you fake and bake?" J, "Did you get some sun?" IE: I am always RED in the face. I have tried every product that has been invented for redness relief. I have not been happy until I found this...It's actually GREEN! Green and Red compliment eachother so it neutralizes the face. It's recommended very highly in beauty mags and the Rosacea Assocation (yes, I am for real).
5. Name Brand purses. (I don't need a picture for this) I have loved purses since I was a child. I would have every color purse growing up...when I mean every color...we are talking mustard yellow, purple, blue and then of course the normal colors like pink, red and orange. To this day, I am obsessed with purses. I have upgraded my flavor though, which is an expensive habit, but I blame it on my father!
4. My new camera. I am pretty sure everyone in blog land knows this already. I received an awesome camera for Christmas. I haven't used it as much as I would like because of sicknesses, work stuff, and plain busy for the new year. I am going to take it out this weekend!
3. Our friends. We are surrounded with the most wonderful friends!!! Our friends are spread out all over the country, so it makes for fun travels and a lot of catching up on 6th street when they come home. I just love ya'll!

2. Our families. Duh, no explanation needed here! They mean the world to us!

1. Eric and Marley. I love my hubby and my dog!!! I know everyday I get home I will be greeted with a jumping dog and a loving husband...I couldn't ask for a better life. I AM BLESSED!













1 comment:

Lindsey Elizabeth Burke said...

The DevaCurl line is AMAZING! Did you get the...oh man...can't remember the name of it, but the stuff you can spray on your hair (smells like starburst) the day after you shower/fix it and it makes it look amazing? Kind of like leave in conditioner. Oh I love this line of stuff! Seriously a MUST HAVE for curly haired people!