Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Loving and Living.

Happy Wednesday! I can't believe it's already the middle of the week...time really does fly. I was woken up this morning with, "Babe, Kelly is having her baby." Wait- what? I listened to my voicemail that we received at 12:30am last night. I have never jumped out of bed so early in such a rush in my life, haha.
I am loving that my sweet best friend and husband will be welcoming their first baby into the world today! (Let's not forget, I will get to hold a new born!)
I am loving that we are going to San Diego! E needs a little vacation away from the store and I have to go for work, so it's a win-win. 
I am loving that E will get to play a legendary golf course- Torrey Pines while we are there. Second to loving me is golf! He loves the game. :)
I am loving that the Masters is starting on Thursday. I love Tiger Woods, so I am rooting for him to win this year! He definitely is on fire so the chances are endless.
I am loving the temperature change today and we have a beautiful forecast the rest of the week. We have a dog walk event on Saturday, so we need perfect weather! All SUNNY SKIES, please.

Oh, Happy Day!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Just found your blog through WILW and got super excited because I grew up in San Diego! I used to go hiking around Torrey Pines, it's beautiful. I know you will have a great time!

-Jessica @ www.fantasticallyaverage.com

Sarah said...

San Diego - what a great place to golf! So jealous that you guys are going there! Hope your weekend is going well!