Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Look a-likes.

A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers
So- I have never, ever really checked out what celeb I look like, but have been totally cracking up at some of the look a-likes that have popped up. Shizz is funny! 
Seriously, I look like Anne Hathaway? I don't see it...um, she weighs about three thousand pounds less than me and has fabulous eyebrows. Maybe it's the dark eyes? Or our teeth? Perhaps. 
Josie Maran? WTH is that? I don't have a clue.
Mostly, I have been told I look like Andy McDowell...only because of the hair and a few other older celebs. I guess I look old? ha.
I will take looking like any of these, but I totally don't see it.

AND for E- Hugo Weaving? Mike Myers? E does kind of look like that when he laughs. I kid.



No doubt his twin is either:
 OR
But of course, E's baby blues and complexion cannot be matched! :)

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Wasn't this a fun linkup? I actually do see the resemblance between you and Anne!

New follower!

Unknown said...

I totally should have used that doppleganger website. After three tries and finding out that I look like an old, white bald man (and my husband looks like a female African American super model) I gave up. Reading through everyone else's has been hilarious!

Brie Bemis @ Sophistifunk said...

i can totally see the resemblance between you and josie maran!
p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

xo brie
www.sophistifunkblog.com