Wednesday, May 26, 2010

3 times.

I am having a not-so-good day thus far, so I thought I would dive into the blogger world for a bit. After reading my blogs, I came across 3 times...nothing like getting your mind off work and personal stuff to blog.
3 names I go by:
1. Julez
2. Julie
3. Baby
3 jobs I have had:
1. Lifeguard
2. Billing Coordinator
3. Facility Manager
3 places I have lived:
1. Katy
2. San Marcos
3. Austin
3 drinks I love:
1. Water
2. Cherry Coke (Preferably from Sonic)
3. Corona Light
3 shows I love:
1. House
2. House Hunters
3. The Office
3 places I have visited:
1. Italy
2. Turks and Caicos
3. All the US Virgin Islands
3 places I would like to visit:
1. Morocco
2. Switzerland
3. New Zealand
3 people that text me regularly:
1. Eric
2. Leah
3. Mom
3 of my favorite old shows:
1. Seinfeld
2. Golden Girls
3. Full House
3 favorite dishes:
1. Carbonara
2. Tacos al Carbon or Chicken Fajita tacos
3. Spagetti and meatballs
3 makeup products I can't live without:
1. Moisturizer
2. Lipgloss
3. Loreal Voluminous mascara in jet black
3 things I am looking forward to:
1. A long weekend
2. Getting a tan even if I have to sit in the backyard naked (ha!)
3. Rita's opening

No comments: