Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Bittersweet.

Today is E's last day at David Weekly Homes as a builder, wow. It's a bittersweet feeling for both of us (I think). E was obviously very, very good at his job because he has been told over and over the past month how much he will be missed and how awesome he was at building homes (His head might explode). E will no longer have a real paycheck, SCARY. We still have a mortgage payment anyways, SCARY. A lease was signed for Rita's, SCARY. Keys are in the mail to he and his brother, SCARY. The buildout is starting after Christmas, SCARY. E is starting a life long dream-A Business, AWESOME. E is super duper stoked about the business, AWESOME. J and E will be on a new journey, AWESOME. There is one really BIG bummer...we won't be carpooling anymore. It's going to be weird waking up for work and watching E sleep while I put on my makeup. I will have to make my own cup o' joe (haven't done that in like 5 years, seriously)! I will have to get mad at the ATX traffic by myself. I will not have my partner to bitch at about all the losers I work with at my "awesome" job. It's a bittersweet situation. I know it's for the best. I know E is thrilled and only positive energy will come about from the business, but life is going to change as of tomorrow. SCARY. Yet, AWESOME.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Good Luck! My thoughts are with yall as you take on this new adventure! :)