Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Spontaneous.

On a day in which our whole management team is out, I am perusing the internet, paying bills, making transfers, planning last minute trips to Chicago...you know the normal stuff. 
Give thanks. 
I am thankful for...
-E. He is my life long partner that has a loyal and forgiving heart. The one that loves me unconditionally and makes me feel like a Queen when I feel like a whale.
-The big Man upstairs.
-My family. 
-My sweet friends.
-My j-o-b. Even though I complain, it pays our bills.
-Marley. He shows us persistence and purpose every single day.
-Starbucks coffee. Especially in the red cup.
-Flats.
-Boots.
-Leggings.
-Diamonds and gold.
-Love.
-Travel.
-Internet.
-My home.
-Cucumbers and tomaters. Together.
-Mason jars.
-Nighttime baths.
-CeraVe.
-Dyson vacuums.
-Water.
-Crockpots.
-Chewing gum.
-Christmas lights.
-Christmas trees.
-Joy.
-Deva Curl.
-Tiffany and her coloring abilities.
-Forgiveness.
-Cupcakes.
-Zumba.

And forever & ever this list could go...I have a lot to be thankful for this year.


No comments: