Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's The Holiday Season!

This is my most favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving, holiday parties, my birthday, cooler weather, Christmas lights, Poinsettas, Sweaters, Egg Nog, Scarves, Fires, Red wine, Christmas Eve, Baby Jesus' Birthday and New Year's! I mean, I am pretty sure I could continue with the list, but I will stop because I think you get the drift of why I wake up and go to bed with a smile on my face.
E and I are having our first "Joy to Ornaments" Holiday Party with a small group of dear friends. I cannot wait to entertain, feed and gather with some of the most amazing loves in my life. My dear mother is a shopaholic and loves, loves, loves to buy me things that she loves. She went all out on Christmas decorations for our home. I told her we were having an Ornament\Beer\Wine party and next thing I know she is bringing plates, napkins, punch bowls and platters. I am one blessed gal!
To celebrate the Holiday Season, I am going to join in on some blogging fun: 14 Days of Christmas! (I am pretty sure it's supposed to be 12 Days of Christmas, but whatever.) Here are the topics each day...It's fun, you should partake too!

Day 1: Christmas/Holiday traditions
Day 2: Black Friday/General Shopping Tips & Tricks
Day 3: Most meaningful gift/best gift you've received
Day 4: Tips/Tricks to a Budget Friendly holiday season
Day 5: Favorite Holiday Movie/TV Show Special
Day 6: Gift ideas (what do YOU want? We all have family/friends reading our blogs...so let them know!)
Day 7: Holiday Craft/DIY (If you don't make anything, what do you WISH you could make?)
Day 8: Least favorite thing about the Holidays
Day 9: Favorite Holiday recipe
Day 10: Favorite Christmas Songs/Caroles
Day 11: New Year Resolutions
Day 12: Show us your decorations (indoor/outdoor)
Day 13: Favorite Cookie Recipe
Day 14: Oprah's Favorite Things: What item(s) would you want if you were in the audience?

No comments: